Welcome! Yoga truly is for everyone. If you’re brand new to yoga we encourage you to try it! You will get an introduction to the basic yoga poses in a small and non-intimidating environment.
We provide everything you need in a safe, friendly and intimate setting. All you need to bring is an open mind and a willingness to try. Come join us! SIGN UP TODAY!
5:00PM Restorative Class
…And more to come!
Frequently Asked Questions
I’ve never done yoga before, what should I wear? Do I need a mat? Can I rent or purchase one at the studio?
Wear comfortable clothes that you can easily move and stretch in. We have yoga mats for beginners but encourage you to buy your own should you continue.
The benefits of a regular yoga practice are for everyone regardless of age, weight or physical condition. Incorporating a regular yoga practice into your fitness routine can help you with:
- Improved balance, flexibility, range of motion and strength
- Weight loss
- Relieved back pain, reduce stress, improve concentration and mental focus
- Lower blood pressure, improve circulation, reduce anxiety and depression
- Improved posture, greater energy levels, and improved sleep habits
DISEASE PREVENTION/SYMPTOM REDUCTION
Studies indicate that a regular yoga practice can also help prevent or reduce the symptoms of the following health conditions:
- Heart disease
- Type II Diabetes
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Digestive Issues
About Instructor Tina Harris
- RYT 500
- RCYT (Registered Children’s Yoga Teacher)
- RPYT. (Registered Pre/Postnatal Yoga Teacher
- Registered Group Fitness Instructor
Change is not something that we should fear. Rather, it is something that we should welcome. For without change, nothing in this world would ever grow or blossom, and no one in this world would ever move forward to become the person they’re meant to be.