CrossFit Hope for Cures
Mark your calendars. July 6th will be the second annual CrossFit Hope for Cures event. 100% of the donations go directly from Hope for Cures to chosen organizations on the front lines of catastrophic child illnesses. To register or donate visit this link.
Last year we joined other affiliates in Garland to make this a special event. More information is TBA regarding this years event.
8:30 Open Gym / Competition Training
1) 5-7 Minutes of Shoulder Mobility prior to Dynamic Warmup
2) Five Rounds – Against a two-minute running clock, complete:
10 Dumbbell Ground to Overhead
10 Over the Box Jumps (touch box on top) 24/20″
Rest 2 minutes between rounds
Record load and total number of reps each round.
1) Take 15-20 minutes to build to a heavy snatch.
2) Take 15-20 minutes to build to a heavy Clean & Jerk
3) Front Squat 3X2 Heaviest Possible – Ass to Ankles
4) 4X400M Sprint – Rest 2 Min between efforts