Good Read: For God’s Sake, Don’t Listen to Rich Froning
The Weightlifting Meet has sold out. We have five full groups. Unbelievable. There is a waiting list. If you registered and can NOT make it for any reason please let us know ASAP!
1) Back Squat 1RM
* Set 1 – 5@50% of possible 1RM
* Set 2 –3@ 75% of possible 1RM
* Set 3 – 1@85% of possible 1RM
* Set 4 – 1@90-95% of possible 1RM
* Set 5 – Test 1RM
* Set 6 – Test 1RM (if needed)
2) In teams of three, row as many meters as possible in 12 minutes:
Set the Concept 2 erg for 500 meter intervals with 20 seconds of rest between intervals, and switch partners every 500 meters.
1) Bring all ruck gear (bricks, bag, hydration bladder, etc) to the gym. Spend some time preparing everything. Then…
2) 800M Run w/ Ruck – 400M@60-70%, 400M@80-90%
If needed make gear adjustments and complete another 400M. Make sure everything is as comfortable as possible at all speeds.
3) Spend 30-45 minutes working on mobility and skills. This doesn’t mean hang out and BS about how hard it’s going to be for 30 minutes. Make a list and work on what you need to work on, make some improvements. If there is anything on this list you haven’t done before, do a few reps…