Extra) Take 15 minutes to find today’s 1-RM Push Jerk
1) Snatch – 15 min to work up to a heavy triple.
Or work on technique.
2) “Helen” Compare to 08/02/2013
3 Rounds for Time:
21 Kettlebell Swings (24/16 kg)
A note on “today’s” max. Anytime it says “today’s” max we are looking for maximal effort. You are not suppose to hit PRs everyday, if you do, great, if you don’t, it’s normal. Be excited about every lift, every make. Maximal effort.
1) Jerk from Split Drill 3X5
DEMO This is a light footwork drill. Work on setting the feet and not allowing them to move.
2) Take 15-20 minutes to find today’s 1-RM Push Jerk
3) For 16 minutes, rotate through the following two stations on the minute:
Odd Minutes – 2-3 Weighted Pull-Ups
Even Minutes – 10/7 Ring Dips (full ROM, slight pause at top)
4) Five rounds for time of:
10 Burpees Over the Barbell
15 Push Press (115/85 lbs)